Looking for a quick and easy way to merge PDF files online or offline without paying a penny? You have landed on the right article. I have 5 elite online and offline solutions that can help you to merge PDF files easier and faster.
Most of time we just read PDF documents a using simple PDF reader which doesn’t have advanced features like merging or file conversion. You can just make use of any of these online solutions if it’s going to be a onetime use or download the portable software and use it.
Please note that the online solutions may have some limits on the maximum number of PDF documents that you can merge or the total size of the PDF files that you can upload.
Online Solutions to Merge PDF Files
- You can drag and drop PDF files directly from your desktop on to Merge PDF and merge PDF Files instantly.
- You can switch to the Page mode tab to rearrange or even delete some of the pages on the fly before you combine the PDF files.
- There is also an app available in Chrome web store for the same which you can add to your browser.
- You can also Compress PDF and convert your PDF into Images using this website.
- Sej-da is an online tool that can help you to merge PDF files in a three step process.
- Select a task, add your PDF files and configure to Merge PDF Files instantly.
- In the configuration step you can specify Subset of pages to merge for each PDF file that you have added. Click on Show more settings to compress and specify the PDF version to be used for the resultant PDF.
- This website can also be used to perform other PDF operations like extract, rotate, encrypt, decrypt, etc.
- A simple straight forward way to Merge PDF Files. Just choose your files and click Merge to get the final PDF file.
- If you are a registered user then you can combine up to 10 files else you can just combine 3 PDF files.
- The combined PDF files will be available in a temporary storage from where you can download it.
- You can merge up to 10 PDF files and your total maximum size of all uploaded file cannot exceed 80 MB.
- An URL for your download will be provided on screen and it will available for one hour.
Offline Software’s to Merge PDF Files
- PDF Split and Merge is a portable application (14.5 MB) created using Java Swing that can help you to Merge PDF Files offline.
- When you launch the program there will be 6 plugins loaded on the left hand side of the window. Select Merge/Extract plugin and on the right side of the window click Add button and select the PDF files that you want to combine.
- Provide a file path where you want to save the resultant PDF file in the Destination output file.
- You can also compress resultant PDF file and also choose the Acrobat version (6, 7 or 8) that you want to target and hit the Run button.
- Do try the other plugins like Rotate or Split, they are equivalently good.
• Download the jPDF Tweak portable (6.96 MB) Java Swing application and extract the contents.
• Run the jPDFtweak.jar file.
• In the Input Tab, click Select button to add a PDF file and check the Multiple file input/ select pages check-box to add more files.
• Click on the Output Tab and specify the Path where you want to place the resultant PDF and click on the Run button.
So how do you merge PDF files? Got a better solution? Do Share it with us.