When you visit some websites suddenly music/video will start playing and you frantically search the source of the sound/try to mute your speakers. What if you are playing your favorite album in the background? You don’t want to interrupt that, so he is a quick solution to just mute the sound on specific browser tab in Chrome.
- Open your chrome browser.
- Enter the below in the address bar,
- Press Enter key and you should be able to see the “Tab audio muting UI control Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS” option which would be disabled by default.
- Just click on the enable link below and restart the browser.
- Now try playing some video from you tube/any site and click on the speaker icon in the tab to mute sound on chrome browser.
Cool isn’t it? Share and spread this useful tip with others. Thanks.