Let us quickly see how to export Linkedin contacts to Excel today. Though many of us have a huge network in Linkedin we may not be aware of how to export the connections to a simple readable file.
Export Linkedin Contacts to Excel
Follow the below steps to export your Linkedin connections to Excel.
- Sign into your Linkedin Account.
- Click on the Connections Tab.
- In the Connections header, at the right end you would see the Settings icon. Click on it.
- Now you should see EMAIL, CONTACTS, & CALENDARS / APPLICATIONS / CONTACTS FILE IMPORTS etc. On the right hand side you should see Advanced Settings and below it you will have the option Export LinkedIn Connections. Click on it.
- You can see that in the drop-down you have options to export it to CSV format. Click on the Export button.
- You will be prompted with a security verification, once you fill it the csv will be downloaded to your machine.
So this is a quick and easy way to download all your Linkedin Contacts for future references, hope it was useful.